Saturday, May 3, 2014

Happy 1st Birthday!!!

Hi baby!






Okay, so I'm a little bit late on this post. You are 14 months now, but I have been too busy chasing you around to write you a letter! I've also been busy growing you a little sister in my belly. She will be here in about 5 months! And we just bought our first family home where you two will grow up and we move in a week! So a lot of exciting things happening in your little life right now. But a couple of months ago you had a Madeline first birthday party. All of your best friends came and you had so much fun! You decided you didn't like cake, but you liked the strawberries on the cake and you really liked opening presents. We also went to Disneyland for your birthday and you loved The Little Mermaid ride and the Playhouse Disney show!







We are best friends and do everything together. I hope we always stay this way! You are a wild child now. You are on the move always and you are very busy every second of the day.  You are such a happy baby! You love splashing in the bath, and chasing Meeko and Tasha, being tickled, having dance parties with mommy to Frozen and making funny noises with daddy. Your very favorite people are mommy, daddy, and nana...and you're sort of picky about everyone else. But that's okay, because we want you all to ourselves! You definitely know what you want and you like to do things your way. I think you got that from mommy! You are the funniest baby I've ever met. You make all of us laugh all day long. I love your little spirit! You only like to eat strawberries, blueberries, grilled cheese, mac and cheese, and pb&j. I try to sneak you vegetables but you're too smart! You can sign "more" and "all done" and you say "up" and sometimes "mama".



Addison is your best friend and you guys love to fight with each other. We are working on the whole "sharing" thing!


You love going to Gymboree and dancing around and playing in tunnels!



And most importantly, you love your family and we love you!!! Thank you for making me the person I've always wanted to be. You teach me more every day. I love watching you grow and seeing the little person that you are turning into. Your personality is so big. Everyone that meets you, loves you! You are my whole entire world!

Uh oh! You just woke up from nap. I know you are hoping I bring Meeko to your crib so you two can play tug of war and jump around and laugh! After that, we are going to the beach with Nana so you can eat some sand and chase seagulls. See you in a second sweet baby...love you forever and ever. xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox



No comments:

Post a Comment